GlassHive April Updates
We’re back with another GlassHive release notes video. Here we’ll discuss all the new features, updates, or quality-of-life improvements we have made in the Hive. Let’s buzz into it!
- My Tasks, which was previously located under My Work, was moved to the main nav and is focused on only your tasks.
- Social Media Inbox was launched so that you can view, manage, and reply to comments made on your social media posts.
Improvements and Updates
- The email campaign templates functionality was updated so that you only need to click on the name of the template to open straight into the builder.
- The collateral builds shared templates functionality was updated so that you only need to click on the name of the template to open straight into the builder.
- The navigation bar icons are highlighted depending on what page you are on.
- The tabs on the contact details page have been updated to reflect the design of the main tables.
- A “Beta” tag was added to the Social Media nav bar
- Fixed company profile tabs to have unique URL
- Added email settings to profile settings
- Fixed a bug where cents weren’t being properly captured for opportunity price
- Fixed a bug where parent users couldn’t use signatures for Microsoft 365 emails
- Fixed journey designer bug when selecting the plus sign while another one is already open
- Fixed bug on the nav bar when an account is under review
- Fixed a bug with GlassHive updates where CTAs weren’t functioning correctly