GlassHive July Updates
We’re back with another GlassHive updates video. This month’s video dives into updates on a few features we’ve introduced before — universal categories and document builder. Discover all the latest updates, improvements, and new releases that will revolutionize how you conduct your IT sales and marketing! Now, let’s buzz into it!
- Graphical templates, non-graphical templates, collateral, collateral builds, and marketing plans now use global categories.
- Document templates on the Document Builder will now load quicker.
- Document builder text elements now default to normal text styling from Styles settings.
- Updated document signature to change to appropriate colors after being drawn.
- Added beta tags for document builder on the navigation bar.
- Added referral questions for account signups.
- Updated email health report to show “No data” message when there is no data present
- Sped up various areas in the app when fetching documents.
- Update signature to be based on the selected user in the one-to-one email composer.
- Fixed problem where campaign social media links without HTTP would cause formatting issues in email.
- Updated collateral and landing page color selection to select custom colors properly.
- Fixed a bug where some non-graphical templates were not loading in the email widget.
- Fixed bug where document template preview wouldn’t show text.
- Fixed a bug where the document builder text element could break when you have a really long word.