GlassHive June Updates
We’re back with another GlassHive release notes video. This month’s update is all about our Big New Feature – the Document Builder. Create beautiful custom rich-media documents that will wow your clients and prospects. Our document builder comes complete with digital signing, audit tracking, and built-in reminders. Experience the power of a Document Builder that is natively part of your CRM — the workflow automation opportunities are endless! Now. Let’s buzz into it!
- Document Builder is LIVE!
- Text editors no longer show table borders (Allows signatures to be created without borders)
- Updated document signature to change appropriate colors after being drawn
- Updated beta tags for document builder nav
- Document builder text elements now default to normal text styling from Styles settings
- Document templates on the Document Builder will now load quicker
- Updated Social Media analytics to fall more in line with proper metrics
- Removed Magic branding icon on non-graphical email templates
- The email tab now shows the correct To’s on the Contact Details page
- The ConnectWise signup page is now co-branded
- Fixed problem where campaign social media links without HTTP would cause formatting issues in email