GlassHive May Updates
We’re back with another GlassHive release notes video. Here we’ll discuss all the new features, updates, or quality-of-life improvements we have made in the Hive. Let’s buzz into it!
- All users now have access to universal categories.
- To create, head to your account settings (bottom left-hand corner — click your profile picture). Then click “Account Settings,” followed by “Customizations,” and then “Categories.”
- Users can now attach universal categories to their solutions, landing pages, and landing page templates.
- Users can now hide/show fields that appear on the company and contact details pages.
- Click the “meatball menu” to showcase the menu that unveils that setting.
- The mobile navigation bar UI has been updated to mirror the sleek look of the desktop version.
- The UI for creating/editing a custom field has been updated.
- Users can now update custom fields from the company/contact edit widget.
- Click the “meatball menu” to showcase the menu that unveils the “edit” button. Once the widget opens, you can scroll to the bottom to see the “add custom field” button.
- Fixed a bug where user tasks were visually duplicated.
- Fixed a bug where you couldn’t delete Landing Pages with form submissions.
- Fixed a bug where campaigns created from shared graphical templates wouldn’t show the logo or footer.
- Greatly reduced the difference in non-graphical emails between what GlassHive shows and how it appears when sent.