MSP Sales Management: Acquire X-ray vision through your collaboration tools
- Not just another tracking tool
- A great sales tool underestimated
- Reasons why you need a CRM
Customer relationship management (CRM) solutions are a must for any business. In today’s techno-advanced driven marketplace, it is important that your team has the right tools, information, and data related to your contacts in one easily accessible system. As the fastest growing software marketing, CRM systems are among the top three tools and technologies for crafting personalized interactions with customers to foster loyalty and better marketing ROI. When properly implemented, they can:
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Maximize customer lifetime value
- Drive more sales
- Resolve customer issues faster
X-Ray vision is a metaphor for seeing below the surface. Superman famously could see through steel doors and walls.
The right CRM system gives you X-ray vision into some of your team’s issues or inefficiencies. In sales, it’s about seeing beyond the statistics and what your prospects say. Your CRM should empower first-class customer experiences while simultaneously enhancing your ability to notice opportunities and their obstacles in your pursuits.
Experience is everything. In fact, 73% of customers point to customer experience as an essential factor in their purchasing decisions. To develop continuous positive customer experiences, your sales, marketing, and customer support should have full visibility in their CRM system. Storing and managing customer and prospect information allows your CRM to keep your business connected end to end all on one platform—available at your fingertips.
Common marketing + sales challenges
Even the best-performing sales teams face obstacles developing buyer relationships and effectively communicating with prospects and customers. Whether you are a sales manager, marketer, or salesperson, it is important to note current challenges to adopt efficient solutions to become more effective in your role.
- Inaccurate Forecasting
- Disjointed sales process
- Low sales team motivation
- Gap between sales & marketing
- Access to the right tools and technology
- Creating value for customers
- Tracking performance metrics accurately
- Accessing data across platforms
- How to follow up and qualify leads
- Prioritize sales activities
- Unable to track deals/pipeline crowded
- Too much time on administrative tasks
What sets your company apart from others is how you choose to overcome these challenges. Shouldn’t your CRM give you the ability to see and remedy our team’s weaknesses and strengths?
Benefits of a CRM
Your sales team isn’t all the same; every person requires different incentives and motivational tactics. Lack of motivation produces low performance.
By evaluating performance metrics, comparing them with prior records, you can determine what areas need improvement and act accordingly. Without tracking these essential metrics, you lack the ability to judge your team’s performance or take steps to improve your ROI. Use your sales dashboard to access real-time data to encourage your team to reach their quotas.
Automation of tasks and data entry
CRM isn’t just about keeping the customers happy. Increased productivity has always been a stated benefit of CRM tools.
Automate the “boring stuff’ or error-prone sales, marketing, and support tasks so your team can focus more time and energy on the customers. Like marketers, salespeople are creative people. Your CRM system should give you the ability to customize and automate processes.
An automation tool helps guide your leads into purchasing decisions and prevents them from falling through the cracks.
Personalize customer experience
72% of customers won’t engage with messaging if it isn’t personalized. When customers have a smooth, easy, and meaningful experience while interacting with your brand, you increase brand loyalty. Incomplete or fragmented data can lead to an incoherent customer experience.
Built-in dashboards offer information like your customer’s personal info, preferences, and interactions. This allows your team to be proactive and provide a personalized experience, ensuring you receive the max results from your target marketing efforts.
Valuable insights into marketing campaigns
Put your insights to work. With all the data pulled in by your CRM, you can better understand your customers and prospects and build more accurate profiles. Use what you learn to make smart, data-driven decisions about what to create next or how to market it effectively.
As long as your team enters the necessary and appropriate data fields in CRM, management always has access to information and reports they need. In addition, sales staff can focus their attention on fruitful leads that increase profitability.
Enhanced Communication and Productivity
Sales reps spend over a third of their time, 35.2% actually selling. Administrative tasks like data entry and generating reports are time-consuming. CRM systems are very helpful in managing workflows and keeping information organized. Maintaining a comprehensive account history encourages collaboration to build solid solutions and ideas to close deals.
With the right tools at your fingertip, you can devote more time to core sales and marketing activities.
Get the most out of your CRM
Custom reporting dashboards provide you and your team with an up-to-date view of the reporting info most beneficial to each person. Detailed reports on sales activity, productivity, individual performance, pipeline management, task priorities, forecasting, and critical analytics.
Identify closed-lost reasons
It is insightful to have lost deals grouped into categories of reasons within your CRM. This allows your team to understand why prospects are not continuing and how to fix it.
Filter your contacts and leads to help create lists of people who fit a particular category. Utilize it to send personalized emails according to your lead’s interests or preferences or according to what they have and haven’t responded to.
Develop lead statuses
Determining the lead status data field gives your sales team the ability to track how a lead progresses. Lead status can be customized to your company based on your marketing and sales processes and classification.
Choose a CRM system that supports integration with your current technologies. Doing so expands the functionality of your software, removing the need to toggle back and forth between systems.
Say hello to GlassHive
The ability to see the big picture of your sales and marketing efforts can target your team’s focus and results. GlassHive aims to simplify your workflow, allowing you to spend less time learning how to use the tools and more time doing the work that matters.
As a sales manager, we know that you use process, core sales understanding, and proper incentivization to motivate and create an environment that promotes a strong sales team. Empower your team with the tools they need to be successful in their roles.
- Dashboard– analytics of how well your team is performing. GlassHive grants you the visibility you need to adjust approaches and address your sales team based on their performance. Encouraging an atmosphere for your employees to perform better.
- Monthly sales quotas
- Sales activities
- Sales team – Dive into each salesperson’s performance and activities to assess where they are in closing deals.
- Opportunities—Full history of the opportunities generated by your sales team.
- Sales performance report: dig deeper into your sales data with both individual and sales team reports
- Sales activity report: see how active your team is
- Client Solutions roadmap: see how much money is left on the table with unsold services
From intuitive content creation features to powerful automation and visibility features, GlassHive takes your marketing to the next level.
- Marketing Dashboard – Paints the full picture of your marketing campaigns’ positive or negative performances.
- Metrics: drill into your metrics and understand how you can get more contacts and engage them better.
- Quotas: view your target for the month
- Website analytics: how visitors are interacting with your site, return visitors
- Calendar – Displays future emails and what’s out now
- Email marketing – Reveals how your marketing is doing.
- Scheduled emails: what emails you’ve scheduled
- Campaigns: See everything from draft to scheduled emails and understand how they are working and what isn’t working.
- A/B testing: test subject or content and automatically send out the best performer to your full list(s)
- Social analytics – GlassHive analyzes real-time data to provide marketers with industry averages to increase effectiveness.
Breakthrough those barriers and get the freedom you need to carry out sales activities that help you close.
- Contacts– See the contacts you are currently marketing to, along with their temperature, lead score, and other valuable information for your workflow. Contacts and leads can be moved into different categories to segment them how you see fit.
You have access to the entire account history, notes, and additional key sales info:
- Phone number
- Job title
- Table customization features— Allows you to express yourself within your work by tailoring your work view.
- Tasks– You can task different leads to sales reps. This includes the detailed notes, call scripts, or documents attached, so the following steps are clear.
- Personalized Sales dashboard– Measure your efforts and track all your sales activities, along with:
- Conversion rates
- Open tasks
- Social analytics— Data and analytics readily available encourage you to make educated and precise decisions with confidence. Build your strategy around real, robust, but easy-to-access data.
Take the next step
GlassHive’s entire foundation is built on visibility.
You finally have x-ray vision into your entire sales and marketing team’s efforts on one platform. This ensures you don’t overlook the weak areas that lead to poor sales results. Revolutionize your approach with a tool that encourages data-driven decisions and team collaborations that deliver a continuous customer experience.
It’s easier than ever to forecast your pipeline accurately, equipped with reliable reporting tools, access to customer history, and upcoming actions. Check out GlassHive’s super sweet platform and try it for free!